Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 21, 2011

And baby makes 4!!

I am sure that you can gather from the title that our family is expanding!! We found out in August that we are having another baby but just didn't want to announce it just yet until we got out of the first trimester and heard the heartbeat! We went to the doctor today and got to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat , strong at 160, and I am 13 weeks!! We feel truly blessed to be having another one. For some of you know it was a bit of a struggle with Lawson and with this one it wasn't as hard! Baby #2 is due April 26th but will more than likely be here no later than April 19th (scheduled c-section). We will be finding out the sex (I wish I had the will power to not find out) on November 28th. I will be exactly 18 weeks on Thanksgiving Day and of course my doctor's office is closed that day and the day after!

I have actually felt ok. I wasn't sick at all with Lawson so I thought I was in the clear but around the 7th week it hit me! I had morning sickness, although I wouldn't call it that because every day was different, one day would be the morning, next day would be afternoon or even all day! But around week 11 I started coming out of it! I have started to get my energy back. I remember being so tired with Lawson and I'm sure I was with this one...but it's hard to think about how tired you are when you have an energy-filled 2 year old to entertain!

We are very excited about this new addition! Lawson is going to make a great big brother!!!

3 comments: