Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lawson's Debut Update

So we went to the doctor this past Thursday for our growth scan of the baby. He is a whopping 8 lbs. 4 ozs. already! Now granted these are not always accurate but still. So the doctor said she would definitely not let me go past 39 weeks which is September 15th. We are going to do another growth scan on the 14th and determine whether she thinks it would be better to do a c-section since he is so big.

If I do not go on my own before then...we at least know we will get to meet our precious little boy in 10 days or so! We can not wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be in my prayers! Good Luck! I finally decided on a name...Ava Elaine Oakes. So glad we have that part over with now and can move onto the fun stuff like decorating the nursery!

    ReplyDelete