Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

4 weeks and counting!

Things have been going pretty well over the past few weeks. I am still at home resting, which has been nice. I went to the doctor on Monday and I have started to thin out. So I am making a little bit of progress. I had to come off the medicine to help with the contractions because you are not supposed to take it after 36 weeks so we will see what happens. I am slowly coming down on the insulin so maybe by next week I will only have to take it at night versus two times a day. All in all, feeling really good! Just ready to meet Lawson!
Our family threw me and the baby a shower this past Saturday. It turned out wonderful! I could have not asked for a better day because it really felt like fall in August with low humidity! We had a great turn out and and got all the last minute things we would need for Lawson. So now the car seat bases are in the car, his bag is packed, wreath is bought for the hospital door and now my bag is packed. So I think we are ready.

We have been doing a few things around the house to help us get ready. We always felt that we needed more seating and so we bought a love seat! We used the excuse that we would need the seating for people when the baby came but I think deep down we wanted it too for football season! We also bought a new entertainment center to house the 46 in flat screen we bought at Christmas. It has been in our bedroom so it will be quite an adjustment going from a 46 in to a 37 in. in the bedroom.

A few weeks ago, Mitch and I had some pregnancy pictures done. They turned out pretty good. I do not think I look like myself because of the bells palsy but over all they are good. Here are a few of them!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures turned out great and you do look fab! I'm so glad that I found your blog so i can keep up with you all and the arrival of Lawson!

    ReplyDelete