Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Georgia on my mind....

So this past weekend, my cousin Kylie was getting married in Colbert (outside of Athens) Georgia. We had planned on leaving Saturday to drive over and stay the night, but when my dad's trip to Germany was cancelled due to the volcano we decided to go over Friday night to his house and split the the trip up! He lives outside of Atlanta so it worked out great for us. We got over there Friday afternoon around 430p and hung out with family! It was a nice and relaxing night!

The next morning we got up and traveled the rest of the way to Athens for the wedding! I went and enjoyed an afternoon pampering myself with a much needed pedicure with my sister and then rushed back to get dressed for the wedding.

It was a great wedding! The bride was beautiful, reception was fun and it was so great to show off my little guy (who was a hit) to all my family!! My mom took Lawson back to the hotel with her so Mitch and I could enjoy some adult time with my cousins!

On Sunday morning we got up and enjoyed breakfast with my family before we all went our separate ways!

Lawson was awesome on the trip! He slept like a champ in his pack and play and was such a trooper! He laughed and carried on the entire time and only got cranky when he was tired!

All in all it was a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment