Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

First Boo-Boo

So Lawson and I went to Cheesecake Factory today to meet a friend for lunch. (sidenote on my self-control...I am on this one month diet where I don't eat anything sweet or fried. no soft drinks or anything. I did not...I repeat...I did NOT order the new red velvet cheesecake that was calling my name. so proud of myself!) Anyways, it was getting time to go so I was holding Lawson because I could have sworn he went #2 but guess he was working out some gas. He started getting restless so I stood him up on my lap facing me and he was bouncing up and down. Next thing I know he bangs his head on the corner of this wooden thing separating the booths. Then came the silent cry...and then the loud one. He had a mark down his forehead where he hit the corner which I am sure will bruise up a bit and then he got a small goose egg too. Needless to say, I made a beeline out the restraunt so I would not ruin everybody's lunch with my screaming child.

I felt AWFUL!! So I called my friend who has 3 kids because I am sure one of hers has done something like this. I just wanted to make sure it was okay if it got swolen and everything. She assured me it should be fine...and that this is the first of many boo-boo's.

Once we got home, he was acting like himself, crawling around and screaming at the dog. I guess since I made it 10 months without an accident is good. Ecspecially since he has become more mobile and now all over everything!


not as bad as I thought




No comments:

Post a Comment