Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

VEGAS!!!!

So our next big trip is in October. We are going to VEGAS!!!! I turn 30 October 21st and our friend Brian turns 30 October 7th. We figured what better way to ring in a new decade than by a trip to Sin City! So, me and Mitch and our good friends, Brian and Rachel, are heading out west October 6-9th. I am really excited! We have never been and always wanted to go. We decided now is probably the best time before either of us have more kids. Now that I have left Lawson for a week, this should be nothing. It will also be better because I can actually call and check on him whenever I want to.

Any suggestions on "must-see" places??

Our plane tickets are bought (non-stop) and we have already purchased our tickets to go see "O". Now...the countdown begins!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! We are headed to Vegas in a week and a half & I cannot wait!!!! It's going to be unreal, I've never been before either. Thanks for linking to us!
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete