Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fun Times!!!

So this week has been an experience at our house! We are transitioning from bottles to sippy cups (with formula still). About two weeks ago Lawson started taking his "lunch" bottle in a sippy cup. He did great (once I switched the sippy cup to one that looked like a bottle...good advice from my friend)! Then this week we moved from the "mid afternoon" bottle to a sippy cup! He has caught on like a champ! Speaking of catching on...he has learned in the past week to climb up on everything!!! He has even started to take steps too! Can it be that he will walk this soon??!! Not sure if I am ready for that. Just the other day he walked his learning table from the living room to the kitchen! YIKES!!! Lawson was a little bit of a late crawler so I figured I had a little bit of time. Maybe not!

Even though it makes my life a little more difficult, I am amazed everyday by the things he learns how to do and the discoveries he makes. I am so lucky and blessed to be able to stay at home with him and savor all these wonderful moments!! I was looking around our living room today and told Mitch that it looked like a toy store threw up in there. Toys everywhere!! Now a days our nice photo albums, picture frames and decorative things are all put up out of reach and our "unnecessary" furniture is replaced with baskets of balls, jumperoos, and books but I would empty my house out to fill it with these things any day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment