Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

'Tis The Season

So yesterday, I got the "itch" to put up our Christmas tree. I had many reasons to put it up then instead of waiting until Sunday, like I had originally planned. First, I really need to clean my house and didn't want to have to clean it twice and Second, because Christmas music is now being played on the radio and got me in the mood!! Maybe not good reasons, but who cares! I had bought a new topper for our tree that is SOOO cute and we just had our living room painted and I couldn't wait to see how everything looked together! It looks so good!!
I also decided that "less is more" as far as decorations. Especially since I am not sure how Lawson is going to do with it all. So far, we only have one ornament fatality. We are going to wait until right before Thanksgiving to put up our outside decorations. Now we can use our weekends to wrap up our Christmas shopping before we go to DISNEY!!
I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment