Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Mother's Day Out!!

Lawson started Mother's Day Out this past Monday. He will go Monday and Thursdays from 9-130p. We went the Friday before to meet his teacher and for him to see his classroom. He immediately went in and started with playing with the toys so we thought that was a good sign. On Monday morning, I got my little boyall dressed and packed ready to go to school. I talked it up the whole way telling him he was going to get to play with new friends and have so much fun. He even was saying in the car "yay kool". When we walked in he started jumping up and down in excitement then pulling me down the hall. He went right into his room and started playing so I made a quick exit. His teacher said he did great and that he cried off and on but that was to be expected for a few weeks until he gets adjusted. I SOOOO enjoyed my free time. I went to Wal-Mart and got my car wash....ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!

Well, Thursday didn't go as great as Monday...which I expected. He realized that when we goes to school, mommy leaves for a while. So as soon as we walked in the door he started crying and then went into hysterics when I dropped him offin his room. I just kissed him bye and left. I waited out in the hallway for a few minutes just to make sure he calmed down, and he did. I went to pickhim up and much to my surprise he was in the hallway with one of his teachers playing. He decided instead of nap time it was dance party time. The teacher said he was yawning and wiping his eyes and soon as they laid him down and turned on the lullaby music he jumped up and started dancing. Oh well, at least he was happy. They had Kona Ice day at school so he came home with a nice red mustache so maybe he was just hopped onsugar to sleep!

Hoping every week gets better and better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment