Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First Time Bowling and Circus

A weekend or so ago we went to circus. Mitch was able to get us some free tickets and we took Lawson along with our friends and their son. Lawson had so much fun. He was mesmerized by the animals and the motorcycles. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures because I left my camera at home along with my cell phone. We were able to make it out of there without an overpriced souvenir but I'm sure next year will be different!

This past weekend we went with some friends to take the kids bowling. It was Lawson's first time bowling and he had a BLAST!! He kept running around saying "my turn" and then would just drop the ball and watch it intently as it went down! Then he would stand up and scream in excitement. Not just for him but for everyone else bowling! It was so fun to watch him! This will definitely be something we do again!! I did manage to take a few pictures of Lawson bowling!



No comments:

Post a Comment