Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hudson's Baby "Sprinke"

A few weekends ago, my family hosted a baby "sprinkle" for me and baby Hudson. We had all the major things for the baby and since it's another boy...every thing is pretty much recyclable! But I was overwhelmed with such kindness of my friends and family! We got TONS of diapers (shouldn't have tobuy any until heis in a size 3), wipes, summer clothes (which we needed) and so many other great things!! I was shocked!! We were truly blessed!! It was a great afternoon spent surrounded by new and old friends and family as we celebrated our coming addition!!

me, Rachel (L) and Angela (middle)

opening gifts

shirts I got for my boys!

all Hudson's goodies

of course Lawson had to get into a picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment