Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Closer and Closer

T-minus 13 days!! I have been having really bad contractions but of course they are doing nothing but just causing me pain. My c-section is scheduled for the 23rd but my doctor said if I went into labor they would go ahead and do it. I am so miserable and hurt that I really wish he would just come on out but I am starting to think he is really cozy in there and is not going to come out on his own. So does this mean I am going to have another stubborn child??

As I get closer to my date, I am starting to get nervous. I know if is probably normal for all moms having another baby but I am starting to wonder how in the world I am going to juggle it all. Keeping up the house, potty training Lawson, keeping Lawson entertained, getting the baby on a schedule, not stressing about the small things...all on little or no sleep!! I am also worried about the c-section. With Lawson, I was so over being in labor that I had no time to worry about it. But now, I just hope that everything goes smoothly and I make a swift recovery! I also worry (as all moms do) that he comes out healthy! But I know I am in good hands at where we are having him! So from now until the 23rd, say a little prayer for us!! The nerves are starting to set it a bit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment