Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Busy Busy Times!!

I have been so busy lately, I haven't even been able to stop and blog!

Things lately:
-We took our last beach trip a few weeks ago (mid September).  We went down with my mother in law, brother in law, uncle and a cousin of my father in law's.  Later in the week my dad, step mom and grandmother joined us!  We had a great time!!

-The day we got home we went to our good friend's house to celebrate her 31st birthday!  We were exhausted but wouldn't have missed it for the world!!

-The next week we were back over at our friend's house celebrating their youngest son's 1st birthday!!  Where does the time go?!

-We just got back this past weekend from Georgia for my sister's baby shower!  We have now started to have one for the first born of all the cousins!  A tradition my grandma would be proud we are keeping going!  She had a great turn out and it was great seeing all our family!

In other notes,  I have started two big things....going to the gym and couponing!!  I'm obsessed with the latter more than the first!!  I have had two successful trips to the grocery store!  First was, I spent $60 and saved $70 and that was 2 weeks worth of groceries.  Went back a second time and spent $18 and saved $35.  The gym I have enjoyed (I guess :))  I have enjoyed getting out and doing something healthy and for me....but I want to see the results now!!

IN OTHER BIG NEWS!!!!  Last Tuesday,  my wonderful hubby and his friend surprised me and my friend with an impromptu trip to Chicago!!!  We leave Thursday and will be back on Sunday!  This has apparently been in the making since February and they just now sprung it on us!  Can't wait to see the city!  We have fun things planned such as a brand new show called Kinky Boots.  It is only in Chicago for a month and then will go to New York where it will open next Spring.  Kind of feel like a trend setter!!  We have plans to tour the city by boat, see some museums and no trip would be successful without shopping!!  The guys will have the kids while we are gone....so may the force be with them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment