Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well I hope that everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we did! I can not believe it has come and gone and now my house looks empty minus the thousand toys Lawson got for Christmas. Mitch and I decided to keep it low key with gifts we got for Lawson because he did not understand Christmas...but the grandparents had a different idea. Between my parents and in-laws...this child is definitely spoiled. They were smart with what they bought because most of the toys are for 6months and up so he will be able to get good use out of them soon!

It was a tiring day for us but Lawson was a trooper. We went to my in-laws for Christmas morning and had a wonderful brunch my mother in law prepared! Then we came home and geared back up for round 2 at my parents. Our traditional meal for Christmas is fried turkey and homemade dressing (my sister's favorite..she can literally eat it by the pan). She was gracious enough to let us veer away from the traditional meal and instead we had a delicious beef tenderloin with all the good southern trimings. (pics of Christmas posted below)
It was definitely a great day and we ALL racked up with goodies!

Now that all the decorations are down..it is time to gear up for 2010! Our New Year's Eve celebration has changed since the new addition. Tonight we are going to grill out steaks with my sister and brother in law, watch the Hangover (HILARIOUS!) and maybe stay up to watch the ball drop...I can't make any promises! Tomorrow we are all gathering at my mom's for our annual New Year's Day dinner with pork, black eyed peas and turnip greens!

We can not wait to see what God has in store for us in 2010. We were so blessed this past year. I can not wait to begin the new year with my family!!

Hope everyone has a great New Year's!! See you in 2010!!


Us at Olive Garden Christmas Eve

Christmas Morning...Happy Boy!


Mommy and Lawson..Christmas morning


Daddy and Lawson

My Little Santa!!


Sweet Boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment