Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lately....

So we have been computerless the past few days. We had a virus attack our computer and we have been waiting for a CD from Dell to help restore it. Then suddenly the computer starts working like it did before so not quite sure about that. Be careful...because this virus will remove your virus protection and then it starts!

We recently started giving Lawson some rice cereal and adding some fruit baby food to it. So far so good. The doctor told us we could slowly introduce some of the orange/yellow veggies to see how he does with them. So far he likes sweet potatoes and not quite sure about squash. We are going to give those a whirl again tonight. But the boy loves bananas and applesauce. He is so funny when he eats it..because he attacks the spoon and then starts laughing while he eats. He reminds me of Randy off of Christmas story when he is pretending to be a piggie while eating his mashed potatoes. We have captured some really cute moments on my new video camera and when ever I learn how to do upload them I will share.

In my previous post, I wrote how Lawson had reverted back to a not so good sleeper. Lately, he has been great. Sometimes not even waking up in the middle of the night, but maybe only once. So not sure if maybe the cereal/food has helped him or maybe it was a phase...but mommy and daddy are quite happy with our sleeping boy!! (knock on wood)

I have my second cold I have had since having him. Man, it is tough being sick and taking care of him (and the hubs). But yesterday my wonderful mother came and got him for the afternoon and brought me homemade soup! Today, I am feeling better but just wish I could breathe!

On a second note, I have taken up watching the bachelor....why??? I get so embarassed by it and the girls. But I can not NOT watch it!! So now, I am hooked again. Mitch does not partake in this show so I have to record it and watch it later!! I have my front runners but I am afraid that he is going to not pick them. Oh well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment