Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lawson is 5 months old today!

My baby is 5 months old today! Where does the time go...and I know it just is going to keep on slipping by! I am SO thankful I am able to stay at home and enjoy all these wonderful moments!! Lawson is such a good baby! I am so lucky for him to be my first! He is laid back and never cries unless he is tired or hungry! He is sleeping wonderfully through the night (knock on wood) and is developing so much! We are introducing baby food slowly into his diet. He loves sweet potatoes and carrots. He tolerated green beans the other day...and loves any type of fruit! I just purchased him a high chair last week and he loves to sit in it! We have tried to make a habit (for about a week) to eat at the kitchen table for dinner and he sits there with us playing with his toys. Before we used to sit in the living room (awful habit) and we thought he might like being able to sit there with us. He sits in his chair while I cook dinner and he seems entertained by it! Lucky for me!!

Lawson has really started grabbing at things. He had been but now when you change his diaper, feed him, get near him, he is trying to grab your arm, shirt, anything he can get his hands on. He keeps himself entertained by talking to himself, squealing at his toys and holding his feet. He loves colors and anything that makes music! And he loves his jumperoo. He can't quite touch the ground but he loves the music and has figured out if he slams his arm down it will make animal noises.

Everyday I thank God for this beautiful baby He has given to us! Every day gets better and better!
Happy 5 months to my sweet boy!!!
Lawson eating sweet potatoes

Lawson in his exersaucer

tummy time

This is how my sweet boys wakes up..all smiles!


Feel asleep while daddy burped him!

No comments:

Post a Comment