Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

One Year Ago....

One year ago today, we were able to get our first picture of Lawson. We went to the doctor and they did Lawson's first ultrasound. I was so nervous because I just wanted for everything to be okay. We had tried for so long that all I wanted to see was a heartbeat! After waiting what seemed like an hour in the waiting room....the nurse brought us back. And then we got to see our baby for the first time! His heartbeat was strong and he was about the size of a grain of rice. How beautiful he was!!!

Now one year later...our little boy is here and almost 5 months old. How lucky we are to have him! It is amazing what just one year can do! This time last year I was so exhausted and tired all the time from the pregnancy and now I am lucky enough to be tired and exhausted from our Lawson! I know I say this alot...but what a miracle God has given us! God is so good!
Lawson's first picture...definitely love at first sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment