Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

That Mom

So I realized today while at Mitch's flag football game....that I will probably be that mom in the stands yelling at the refs and fans for any bad call made against my boys team. This is one of the reasons I do not like to go to these games. I found myself biting my tongue while fans trash talked my hubby's team! Luckily I was not there the whole game (since Lawson did not want to sit still) so I only heard the end of their blabbing on and on about how one sided the game was.
Brought back memories of the day when I went to every one of Mitch's games and would have to bite my tongue (but sometimes not biting it hard enough) to not say anything .
I really hope that I am not going to be one of those mom's that is screaming at the ref for bad calls made on my boy! But I just can't promise that!

No comments:

Post a Comment