Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weekend Wedding

This past weekend we drove up to South Carolina for my cousin's wedding. My sister, Lawson and I headed up Thursday so we can hang out with our other sister, Chelsea and nephew, Oliver. We went to Raegen's lingerie shower that night and then spent the next day relaxing and letting the boys swim.

This is the second time Lawson and Oliver met and they had so much fun together (as much as the could). They played with other's toys...or should I stole from one another! Whatever one had the other wanted!

Mitch came in on Friday and we rushed over to the rehearsal dinner and then later that night my mom watched Lawson and Oliver while we went to Applebee's for a late night snack and cocktail!

Saturday day was pretty uneventful. We went swimming again and rested up for that night. Lawson of course decided an afternoon nap was not in his plans and only snoozed for about 45 min. compared to his normal hour and half. Needless to say I knew the night was going to be FUN!! We all got dressed and I put Lawson in his new Jon-Jon. I was so excited for him to wear it. I went to get his shoes and he crawled into the bathroom and got soaking wet! I rushed to get it off of him to dry with the hairdryer and put it back on him. While doing that I scratched his nose with my fingernail so of course we had a meltdown.

We arrived to ceremony where we were 3 amongst 800!!! The wedding was pretty and luckily the rain held off for that night! After the ceremony we fed Lawson and realized he was fading fast. So we all decided to leave and head back to the hotel. Once we got there, we got the boys down for bed and my mom watched them again for us while we went to Applebee's. This time we were joined by my cousin, Heather. We had such a great time visiting with her and chatting. We don't get to see each other that much because she lives in VA.

Sunday we loaded down the car and headed back. We stopped in GA to eat lunch with my dad, step-mom, Donna, Matt, Kimberly and Makenzie! Makenzie is 3 and LOVES Lawson. And he just loves her too! We are looking forward to December when we all go to Disney together. She can't wait to go with "Baby Lawson" to see Mickey!!

Lawson and his Poppy with the hat he got him in Georgia (country not state)


Well that was our weekend in a nutshell. This weekend, Lawson is spending the Sunday night off so Mitch and I can do some heavy cleaning of the garage and other areas to get ready for Lawson's 1st birthday party! More to come on that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment