Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Almost There!

I will be 33 weeks tomorrow. It feels like yesterday when I found I was pregnant. Time sure does fly!

This past weekend we had a wonderful couple's shower hosted by some of my sister and good friends! Despite the rain, it was wonderful! We are truly blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people! We go TONS of stuff and now Lawson's room is almost filled to capacity. His closet look more full than mine and Mitch's. He is definitely going to be one well dressed little fellow.

Despite feeling larger than life, I have felt pretty good. The heat of the south is the only thing that really slows me down. I am getting to the point now where I have a hard time sleeping at night because the only way Lawson will settle down and let me sleep is on my back, which I have always hated sleeping on my back. But who needs sleep anyways!

I go this Thursday for my bi-weekly check up. I have to meet with my nutrionist first (because of the gestational diabetes) and then to the doctor.

On August 20th (Mitch's birthday), we are going for my next check up and get to have another ultrasound to see how big Lawson is. One of the side effects of gestational diabetes is a large baby so they are keeping an eye on him to make sure he is growing just fine! What a cool present for Mitch (and me) to get to see our baby on his birthday! I wonder if that means I have to buy him anything.

Well, this blog thing is new to me but thought it would be a good way for out of town relatives to see what we are up to! I will try to post some pictures soon and keep you posted on the arrival of Lawson!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, baby Lawson will be here soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great girl and I'm glad you started a blog because I am one of the out of town family members who would like to keep up with you better!

    ReplyDelete