Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No more work, no baby yet....what's a girl to do??!!

So, Mitch and I went to the doctor yesterday. We met with the nutrionist, who showed me how to administer my shots, and then off to the ultrasound and fetal monitor we went. Lawson is growing great! He is 5lbs and 13 oz. His heart rate was 160 and poor thing had the hiccups while we were doing the ultrasound. He has the hiccups ALL the time but it was kind of neat seeing his stomach move up and down with the hiccups. He continued to have the hiccups all through the NST, which got quite loud. For those of you who do not know what an NST is, it is where they hook you up to a fetal monitor and a contraction monitor and watch the baby and me to see how we are doing.

Baby Lawson did great! Me on the other hand, started having mild contractions...again. Strong enough for them to register. So we went in to see the doctor, she checked me and I am not dialated but she has now taken me off work....starting today. So I was a little bit in shock because I felt like I had so much I needed to take care of before I left work but I got it all done and now I am looking forward to just taking care of me and Lawson.

Hopefully, as the meds taper off for the bells palsy so will my insulin. If that happens I will have a better chance of making it to my actual due date and not have to be induced! Either way, we are just so excited to meet our little boy!

Mitch has been such a trooper through this entire pregnancy and continues to rally by my side here at the end with all the issues I have been having! He is a wonderful husband and is going to be a GREAT dad to Lawson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment