Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy 8 Months to my sweet Lawson!!

Lawson is 8 months old today! He eats 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and still takes 4 bottles a day! He luckily is still taking 2 naps and boy when you miss one of those naps it is no fun for ANYONE!! He is sleeping 11 1/2-12 hours a night and I love it when he wakes up in the morning because he is so happy to see you and gives me a big hug!!
He has gotten his first tooth (still trying to get that pic) and is doing a lot of babbling. He is rolling everywhere. He has not quite figured out the crawling thing (which I am not rushing). His Nonna and Granddeddy got him a walker and he loves it...but can only go backwards and gets really mad when he runs into something and can not go further. He loves to give me kisses...he grabs my face and pulls me right to him and slobbers all over me...and I LOVE it!!
He just experienced his first time in the pool and we are looking forward to taking him to the beach (if the oil is not there) at the end of this month!

Happy 8 months to my big boy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment