Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Tooth and a Word!

So Lawson has FINALLY gotten his first tooth! I swear he has been teething for the past 3 months! Everyday as the drool would drip down his face I would look in his mouth (which he didn't like) and no tooth! On Saturday, Mitch was feeding him and said " I think the spoon just hit something that was not his gum." So I went over to him and opened his mouth...and there it was beneath the gum...a tooth! So this morning we looked again and it is almost through the skin..and now we have the one next to it coming in!!!! I should have know it was coming because his dirty diapers have been EXTREMELY DIRTY!!

He also said his first word, "da-da", for the first time! He says the "mmm" sound all the time and I have been really practicing with him on saying "ma-ma" so of course his first word would be "da-da". I heard it first and then Mitch heard! He said he is really not going to count it until he looks at him and says it! I count it so it is going in the baby book!!

Everyday he amazes me with all the new things he can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment