Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

On Saturday, we went to my mom's house to take Lawson swimming for the first time (pics to come later)! He did so good! He just chilled out in his floaty and splashed in the water with daddy! Then on Sunday, we went to church and then went back over to my mom's house to celebrate Mother's Day with my family and Mitch's family! It was such a nice day! We grilled hamburgers and lounged by the pool!
I got a gift card to go shopping for our cruise in June, Mitch and Lawson got me a new bedspread and my mom got me the cookbooks I had been wanting to make Lawson's food and some storage containers. All in all, it was a GREAT weekend!!
God has blessed me in so many ways! I have a wonderful family, the most wonderful husband in the world and a healthy and beautiful boy who is the center of our world! I am so fortunate to be able to stay at home with him and watch him grow everyday!

I have a frame in his bathroom that some dear friends of mine got me when I had Lawson. It says "We loved you before we knew you-even when it was just the hope of you-we loved you." We tried for 3 years to have this little boy and I have to say looking back on it....it was worth the wait! How lucky I am to be Lawson's mommy! He has brought more joy to my life than I could have ever imagined!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day!!


minutes after he was born!

Our first Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment