Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

30....and BLESSED!!!!

So today is my 30th birthday....YIKES!! But it has not been as bad as I had anticipated! As Mitch reminded me..."age is just a number", and I have to say he is actually right! I have so much to be thankful for as I enter this new decade of my life! I have a roof over my head, a wonderful husband, a beautiful and healthy son, a supportive and loving family and great friends surrounding me!
I am blessed that God has given me another year to enjoy my life!! I am fortunate to be healthy and alive!!! So I am going to enjoy the rest of my day with my husband and son, then celebrate my birthday with family tomorrow night, hopefully watch Auburn stomp LSU on Saturday and then going to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday!!!

2 comments: