Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

Seventeen some odd years ago...a tall, brown haired boy walked in to Coach Snyder's science class. I looked to my friend, Isla, and said...."I am going to marry him one day". Seven years ago today, I married that tall, brown haired boy from Coach Snyder's science class. We have been together for over 15 years total but married for only 7. We have been through a lot over these past years: the loss of family, many moves and even struggles to have a baby. And through all of that, I feel closer to him than ever. He is my rock and he is truly the love of my life (minus my son). He is a wonderful husband, my best friend, and awesome father to our son!!
I am more in love with him today than I was the day I married him!!! I feel so blessed to have had him by my side for half of my life!!! I look forward to many, many, many more years of happiness!!!!!

1 comment: