Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch, Football and My Birthday Celebration!

Friday night we celebrated my birthday with my family. We had dinner at my mom's house followed by oh so yummy strawberry cake from Joe's Italian. For my birthday, I received a new Nikon camera (now I feel like a mom...or tourist), two lenses to go with it, a photo shop program, a tripod, gift certificates and a shirt and scarf from Express. The biggest surprise though had to come from the knock on the door on my actual birthday! My hubby and son sent me gorgous flowers for me. I definitely was not expecting that! Needless to say it was a great 30th birthday and I am one lucky girl!!!


my sweet boy...playing with my new camera

Saturday, we went and had lunch and I played around with my camera. We watched half the Auburn game and at half time went to some of our neighbors house to watch the rest and some of the Alabama game. We spent the early part of the afternoon playing outside...and of course I was taking pics with my new camera.


my boys!!

Touchdown!!!
On Sunday, my family and us went down to the pumpkin patch in Clanton. We had a great time even though it was really warm. I had a cute Halloween shirt for Lawson but it was way to warm for him to wear it so instead we dressed in our Superman shirt! I got some really cute shots of him and the pumpkins. He will definitely get more out of it as he gets older but we had a blast with him and it was a great way to spend our Sunday!!


my sweet boy and his pumpkin

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you got a new camera! Let the obsessive picture-taking begin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love the AU/AL shirt!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete