Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

YAY!!

So we just got our new computer today!!! I am so excited! My old computer was not up to date on the new technology (pretty sad because it was only a few years old) so we decided it would be beneficial to get a new one! We thought about a Mac but decided to save a few hundred dollars and get a Dell. The Dell we got actually came with a bigger hard drive and bigger monitor. The entire thing is wireless...no more tower=no more Lawson trying to undo everything!
I am really excited because I have taken all these videos with my handheld camera and could not convert them on my old computer because the hard drive was too small and not compatible. It also has a DVD burner so I can burn all these videos I have. It also is better for my pictures!!!
And...it looks SO pretty!! I have all this room on my desk!! YAY for my new computer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment