Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend and Our Upcoming Travels

We had a very laid back Memorial Day weekend. We didn't travel anywhere because we are leaving town tomorrow for Minnesota and then coming back Saturday, then heading straight to the beach until Wednesday!

Saturday, we went to my mom's and let Lawson swim. Mitch played poker with some guys. So while Lawson napped at my mom's, me and my sister got some sun by the pool....correction ALOT of sun! I am a little burned but luckily it is turning a brown color instead of the lobster red it was. Sunday we just hung around the house and my in-laws came over. Yesterday we started washing up some clothes and packing.

We leave tomorrow (just me and Mitch :( ) for a few days to go to Minnesota for my step-sister Courtney's wedding. We will be flying back on Saturday and heading straight for the beach. My in-laws are keeping him for us and they are going to take him to the beach on Thursday. We will be at the beach until Wednesday!!!! Really looking forward to relaxing on the beach after a hectic few days of travel!

Keep us in your prayers as we travel! I am not a fan of flying and really don't like to leave my little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment