Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's Been Up With Us?!

I don't have anything important to say but feel I needed to blog. So this will be very random.

We had a nice weekend. Friday night we went to Chuck's with some friends. It was delicious! My dad, step mom and grandmother came over Saturday to visit. We enjoyed visiting with them and met them for lunch on Sunday before they left town. I went to go see "Bridesmaids" Sunday afternoon with some friends!!! It was hilarious!!!!! We all went to Wing's afterwards for dinner!! It was great to be able to have some girl time!! We are now planning our next movie to go see!

I have ordered some things recently I am very excited about! I ordered Lawson a new play set for outside. It should be here today! I was watching the Today Show last week and they were doing a great deal segment! They had an iHome on sale for $49...it is originally $160. I thought it would be great to take to the beach this summer!! I also ordered some Spanx....this is for my bridesmaid dress. Not sure I am really excited about that purchase!! Sure hope I can breathe in them.

We are leaving next Wednesday to fly to Minnesota for my step sister's wedding. It will be a whirl wind of a trip because we are flying back home Saturday. Then as soon as we get in Saturday we are driving to the beach to stay until Wednesday! (Mitch has a convention down there) My in-laws are watching Lawson while we are gone and taking him to the beach that Thursday or Friday and Roger and Keefer are coming in too! I'm looking forward to being able to hang out with them without having something else to do!!

So that's it for now....hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment