Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I woke up that morning with a VERY fussy child. He had been up since 6a which is really unusually for him. He normally sleeps until 8ish. I am hoping it is just the 4 teeth he has coming in at the same time! Mitch made me breakfast and we all got ready to head to my mom's house for the day. We had yummyBBQ (for lunch and dinner) and lounged around the pool. Lawson had a much need 3 hour nap and woke up in a much better mood! We played in the pool, "played" Frisbee with the boys and then let him run around at my parents. It was a great day....despite the rocky startwith a fussy kid! Guess he didn't get the memo that it was Mother's Day!!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day!!!!

the best picture I could get of us

My sweet boy!

Lawson playing Frisbee

No comments:

Post a Comment