Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Hudson's Baptism

This past Sunday, we baptized our sweet boy, Hudson!!  We did it after mass which was said for my father in law who is battling cancer.  We all went to church and then immediately following we had the baptism.  We had friends and family there to celebrate this day!!  It was a great moment to share with everyone!!  

Afterwards, we went to brunch at Village Tavern where some more friends and their families came!!  All together we had 29 people and we had a wonderful time!!!  

We are truly blessed with wonderful family and supportive friends to help celebrate these milestones in our children's lives!!!

The big brother!!

the baptism ceremony

Hudson and Deacon Dan

Me, my sister (the godmother) and the boys

Me, Mitch, the kiddos and their godparents, Corky and Wes (Mitch's brother)

Our sweet family!!


from L-R: Brian, Corky, me, Hudson, Lawson, Mitch, my mom and stepdad

from L-R: Roger, Mitch's dad and mom, me, Hudson, Lawson, Mitch and Wes

My dad, me, Hudson, Mitch, my stepmom and Lawson and Makenzie

Lawson, Kennedy and Cameron (in the back) at brunch



1 comment: