Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I had a great Mother's Day!!  Mitch let me sleep in until 8 when I was awoken by Lawson telling me good morning and asking how I slept (his new favorite thing to ask us all..even Hudson) and giving me a card.  Mitch made me french toast (my favorite) and then the boys gave me my gift!  I got a gift certificate to The Fitting Touch (which all you mommy's know how things change once you have had a baby!)  I was so excited and went the very next day!  The rest of the day we lounged around the house because it was rainy outside.  That night we met my parents for dinner at Sumo!  

My heart!

one lucky mommy!

me and all my boys!!

me, my boys and my wonderful mom!!

It was a great day!!  I feel so blessed to be a mommy to two sweet boys!!  How did I get so lucky?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment