Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lately....

It has been awhile since I have blogged...life with a 2 year old and a newborn has kept me quite busy.  Lawson's school let out yesterday...*sniff!  But a friend of mine told me that she was sending her son to one of the teacher's at their school's house who has decided to watch a few kids over the summer!!  WOOHOO!!!!  So Lawson will start going on Tuesday's and Thursday's in June.  I love my son but he is a ball of energy and gets so bored with just me.  And with a new baby it is so hard for me to take him places.  Let's just say he is quite the runner and wanderer.  He will scoot off from me in a hot minute so I am quite nervous at going to places like the zoo or McWane center without help.  This way he will at least be able to play with some of his friends a few days a week.  Luckily,  my mom can watch Hudson so I can do some special things with Lawson over the summer and I am sure we will be over at her house quite a bit using the pool.  

We are on the mends from a couple of illnesses.  Lawson had a fever virus and a misdiagnosis (in my opinion) of hands, foot, mouth and then shortly after that I got a bad sinus infection.  Luckily, I caught it sooner than later and got some shots and antibiotics.  

We have started potty training Lawson this week.  He is in big boy undies all day except for when he sleeps.  He went #2 in them yesterday and finally after 5 hours of not going and 1 hour at the potty we had success!  Unfortunately today he had his first accident...but I'm sure that is not the last!  

We are baptism Hudson this Sunday and looking forward to a day with family and friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment