Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cruise: Day 1 and Day 2-Arrival and Day at Sea

So on the 19th of June, Mitch and I (along with my family) headed to Mexico via Carnival Cruise for 5 days! This was my first time being away from my baby and boy was it hard! I was very proud of myself because I never really cried..just teared up when I thought of him. We arrived on the ship around 12:30ish. We got on the ship and got something to eat...with all the other 1,000 people and then went to our room around 2p. We got settled in and then headed to the internet cafe to take care of the most important thing...internet minutes. We brought a laptop so we could Skype with my in-laws and Lawson. This was so great because this was really the only economical way to check in with him without taking out a second mortgage on our house to use the phone. We had late seating every night at 8:15 and we all took advantage of being wined and dined! The food wasn't great but you can't beat ordering ANYTHING you wanted and as many as you wanted (except alcohol).

Sunday we spent the entire day by the pool on the boat. It was our first day at sea. I paced myself as far as sun exposure went and also made sure to use 30 SPF and sometimes 50 if needed. This body had not seen sun since pre-pregnancy days. That afternoon me and my sister Chelsea went and explored the boat and watched some of the activities they had to entertain us. We all came back and got ready for dinner. The first night was the Captain's dinner so we got all dolled up and enjoyed our night!!


First night on the cruise at dinner


The girls

me, Courtney and Corky in the Duke's Piano Bar

me and my sis before the Captain's Dinner


me and my sister's before the Captain Dinner

me and my handsome hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment