Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Vacation

Despite the oil spill....our cruise is still on! It is a little bitter sweet for me. This will be my first trip away from my sweet boy. We are leaving tomorrow to go down to the beach house in Orange Beach and then Saturday we are leaving that morning to go to Mobile to meet up with my family to get on the ship! I am so excited to go and get my tan on...but also sad because I will not have my little nugget with me :( I know I will be fine once I get my crying out of my system and on the boat. And I know that Lawson is in GREAT hands with my in laws. They will be at the beach house with him and on Tuesday, Lawson's "great-guncles" are coming in to visit. Once we return on Thursday, ALL the family will be together which will be SOOO much fun!

Please say a little prayer for us that we have a safe trip, that I can relax and enjoy myself without worrying about Lawson, and that Lawson is a good boy (which I know he will be) and stays safe and healthy while we are gone!

When I return I should have some good things to talk about! Hopefully none of those stories will involve oil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment