Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy 9 Months!!

So my little boy turned 9 months yesterday! I took him today for his 9 month check up and the doctor said he looked great! He is 28 1/4 in long and weighs 18.1 lbs. He is a little on the lean side as far as weight goes but the doctor said he was just fine! He got two shots and was such a big boy because he only cried for a second and then started laughing at the nurse. Such a trooper!
Still no crawling yet...which I think may be a blessing! And to be honest, he really has no interest in trying. You put him on his belly and he pushes up but does not stay like that for long until he rolls all over the floor. We have not given up yet but he may be a walker before he is a crawler because if he gets a hold of something or someone he pulls himself up to stand.

He has two bottom teeth and you can see the outline of his top two teeth. He has started to eat some of our table food that is easy to gum down. He likes to eat puffs, well mainly to play with them but he puts them in his mouth and chews them. He also LOVES pickes, which should not come as a surprise to those who know me.

He plays on the floor with his toys and wants whatever you have at the moment. He has started to pitch little fits when you take something away from him. He pouts those lips and starts with the crying and tears until you distract him with something else. It is so hard not to just give in but I know he needs to learn.

He says "da-da" like a champ, and just started saying "ma-ma", and other words that we can not make out. He loves to give me kisses and has started to wave "bye-bye". All these things I am not sure if he knows what he is doing but they sure do make us feel special!

I know I say this every month, but he is such a blessing in our lives! I love the sound of his voice when he talks to himself, I love his laugh and I even love his cry. It is music to my ears! I thank God every day for giving us such a special gift!

Happy 9 months Lawson!!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment