Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend and Upcoming Cruise

So my sister, Lawson and I headed down early to the beach for memorial day weekend. We left Wednesday afternoon and Mitch came down Friday after work.
It was a great weekend spent on the beach, getting in the oil-free ocean and being with my family! Thursday was my sister's birthday so we all went out to eat at Guy Harvey's, Friday we went shopping at the Wharf and outlet mall to get somethings for my sister's birthday and to finish up last minute shopping for our upcoming cruise, on the 19th.

I am so glad that we were able to get Lawson in the ocean and let him experience that because now that the oil spill is starting to reach the beaches...who knows if he will be able to experience that for a while!

Saturday, we hung out at the beach and that night we went to eat at Cobalt's, and Sunday was spent in and out from under the tent because of the showers that kept coming. All in all it was great even with the rain!

Now on our cruise! We are scheduled to leave on the 19th out of Mobile. Things are kind of up in the air because of the latest on the oil spill! We are going to Progresso and Cozumel. I am really sad because we will be on our cruise on Father's Day and Lawson will be with my in-laws. I think I am more upset about it than Mitch is. My in laws will be watching him from our beach house so I will get to see him on Saturday before we leave and we get back on Thursday at 8am. This is my first time to be away from him for this long and I am getting a knot in my stomach thinking about it. I know he will be fine and well taken care of, but I am with him day in and day out. I don't know what I am going to do with myself without having to take care of anybody.... oh wait I will still have Mitch!!! I am looking forward to the time I will have with my hubby but I sure am going to miss our little guy!

I found out yesterday that the boat has WIFI and you can bring your own laptop so we can at least SKYPE and I can call on the days I get to an island. I know I will cry but hopefully I can drown my sorrows with a mai-tai while sitting in the sun!!


our little beach baby


he just woke up from his nap...i love this pic!


my sweet family!


me and my boy


Lawson and Daddy in the ocean!

1 comment: