Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

Our Christmas began with going to dinner with my parents and sister and BIL. We met at Olive Garden and had a nice dinner before coming home and getting ready for Santa's big arrival!
Christmas morning, we got up and saw all the goodies Santa brought Lawson. We had our Christmas and then headed over to my in-law's house to have Christmas and brunch with them. As we were heading over there, it began to snow! Needless to say, I was not prepared with the right attire for myself or Lawson to really enjoy it but it was still pretty to watch from the window. We opened presents, had a great breakfast and then headed back to our house to put Lawson down for nap before heading to my parents for dinner.

in his Christmas jammies


What Santa brought

opening gifts


What's this??
my sweet boy!


Christmas at my in laws!

Lawson opening gifts

Lawson's new table for his playroom (post on that later)

After Lawson woke up we went to my parents house for dinner. It was delicious!!! Lawson got spoiled with tons of presents and Mitch was surprised with a new hunting rifle (which will come in handy when he goes hunting with my cousin next weekend). I got the usual but was really excited with my coin sorter. All you do is put the change in it...and it counts it for you!!! I have already used it and am now $58.61 richer!!! It's the gift that keeps on giving!! After dinner, we loaded the car down and made our way home before the roads got icy!


opening gifts


YAY!! It's a piano!!


Noah's Ark Little People

Mitch and his new hunting rifle

The next day, Mitch's uncle Roger came in from Texas for a late Christmas visit. Roger and Mitch's family came over for dinner and of course some playtime with Lawson. Roger and Keefer got Lawson the cutest rocking horse...you push the ears and it makes the sound of a galloping horse!! So cute!!


Lawson on his new horse


Lawson and uncle Roger

It amazes me every year how truly we are blessed with an amazing family!!! I am one lucky girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas looks like you had a wonderful day! I am wishing you a happy and blessed New Year Lawson is adorable God Bless!
    Love your cousin
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete