Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Great Weekend

So this past weekend was one of the warmest we have had. So on Friday, I spent most the day cleaning my rather dirty house and when Lawson woke up for his nap we headed outside. I pushed him down the street in his cozy coupe car (he likes to be pushed than do the actual manual part himself). After we were finished...he refused to get out of the car. Pitched a fit is the right term. So I just let him sit there...so he sat and sat and sat. He stayed in the car probably a good 20-30 minutes. I then was able to get him out of it and we started walking up and down our street. Mitch got home and I ran inside to clean the playroom. Mitch walked him to the end of the street and started visiting with neighbors. I think we stayed outside for at least an hour and a half.

sitting in his car


such a happy boy!

The next day, we met some of our friends and their son and nephew at the McWane Center. We played there for a couple of hours before heading to Davenport's for some yummy pizza. Mitch dropped me off at my car (which had work done on it) and he headed to my mom's house to shoot his guns. I came home with the intentions of Lawson napping (which he didn't) and then I cleaned the inside of my car out. When I went to move it further in the garage, my battery was dead (which is one thing they told me I needed on my car that we did not get at the dealership). So my nice neighbor came and jumped it off for me and then me and my napless child headed to Wal-Mart to get a new battery. While we waited, we had the best time playing in the toys. We then headed to my mom's for dinner.


playing with his buddy, Cole


climbing in the fire engine

Sunday, my sister and I went to David's Bridal to get fitted for our bridesmaid dress and Mitch took Lawson to get my car washed and then to the park.
We really tried to take advantage of the gorgeous weather since it is going to get down in the 40's in a few days.

Hope everyone else was able to enjoy the beautiful weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment