Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Disney 2010-Part 2

Thursday we headed to the Animal Kingdom. By this day (and also the day we went to Magic Kingdom) the weather became GORGEOUS!! It was borderline warm that day but we were glad! We went on the safari which Lawson was not quite sure about but then when you were done they had a mini zoo where you could go see some of the animals. After that we had some lunch, walked around a bit, did some more rides, met Pluto and ended with the Circle of Life show! Which was awesome! Lawson danced the whole time! He had a blast. After that, we headed back to the room and started packing up stuff and then had dinner in the restaurant and called it a night.


The Tree of Life


Corky, Kimberly, Donna and Domini (from L-R)


me, Lawson and some character (can't remember her name)


Lawson and his sweet cousin, Makenzie


my silly boy!

Sometime during that night, I got sick. I started running fever and felt awful. But we had plans to go the Mickey breakfast to meet the characters. So I loaded myself down with Tylenol and decongestant and off we went. It was the last thing we were going to do before going our separate ways home. Lawson did not know what to think. Again, my child was more interested in stacking his pancakes and stealing his cousins bacon then the big duck coming up behind him. But I did get quite a few priceless pics of him! We had our breakfast and said our goodbyes and headed back to BHAM! We got home around 5ish and after unpacking all the stuff we brought home...I called it a night!


Goofy, Mitch and Lawson


me, Minnie, Lawson and Makenzie



Poppy, Pluto, Makenzie and Lawson


the gang with Mickey Mouse


the one is priceless to me!!!!


It was a great trip! And although Lawson may never remember this, I have tons of pictures to show him!

No comments:

Post a Comment