Lawson Lilypie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hudson Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Terrible Two's Already??

Lawson just turned 16 months and I already feel like we are beginning that terrible two stage. Lately he has been falling on the ground and pitching fits. We try to discipline him when he acts this way but all I know to do is walk away. He is a very strong willed child and I almost think he gets frustrated that we are not on the same level of communication. If he can't figure something out...he just throws the toy on the floor and and cries. And then a few minutes later he is laughing and cutting up.

I have to say that I think a little bit of it is he gets bored. It has been so cold lately it is hard to take him outside to play and we have been under the weather that I have not wanted to chance us getting sick again. So even though I do enjoy the cold weather....bring on the sunny, warm days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment